Project: Oil Terminal at Pulau Laut, Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Client: PT Shell Indonesia.
Services: Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM).
Shell Indonesia built the new Gas Oil Storage Facility to cater for the fuel demands of coal facilities at Pulau Laut in South Kalimantan and other bulk customers. The facility comprised of Onshore Fuel Storage Terminal supported by a jetty for handling a wide range of vessels and barges.
Key features of the facility are:
- Four Gas Oil Tanks – 60,000 m3 capacity
- 1.5 km jetty pipeline including loading / unloading facility at jetty
- Fire detection and protection systems
- Tank gauging and SCADA system
- HV Substation, switchgear & standby generators