Project: Lube Oil Blending and Packaging Plant.
Client: TOTAL Lubricants Blending UAE (TLBU), Jebel Ali, Dubai.
Services: Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM).
Basic engineering, detailed design, tendering and construction management for a Blending and Packaging Plant with 25,000 tonne / shift / year of lube oil comprising mainly Automotive, Marine and Hydraulic oils.
Key features of the facility are:
- Warehouse and plant building of 5,400 m2 area.
- Office and laboratory building of 820 m2 area.
- Containerized modular blending & processing units.
- Jetty import pipeline 150mm dia, including pigging facility.
- Eight base oil storage tanks of total 12,000m3 capacity.
- Five additive storage tanks of 50m3 capacity each.
- Six finished product storage tanks of 60m3 capacity each.
- Heating facility for storage and blending tanks & piping.
- Drum and container filling and carton packing facility.
- HV/LV electrical systems including power, earthing and lighting.
- Tanker trucks and container loading and unloading facility.